UK and Ireland Delivery
We always endeavour to provide professional and convenient delivery to our customers in the UK and Ireland.
Free delivery when the order is over £120.00.
- £20 Flat Rate for other orders.
WARNING: You may face additional charges depending on the size and weight of your order.
United States Delivery
Alcoholic beverage shipments can only be imported & delivered to licensed alcoholic beverage importers in the following states:
California (CA), Connecticut (CT), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Illinois (IL), Missouri (MO), North Carolina (NC), New York (NY), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA), Texas (TX), Washington (WA), Kentucky (KY)-SDF only.
Imports destined for any other state or to private individuals will be returned upon arrival. If you require any further information on shipping email us with the following information: product, quantity and postcode. We strive to respond within 24 hours of your email being received.
Here at GPBrands we strive to make sure your wine arrives on time and in immaculate condition regardless of your location and timezone. This means that we now offer international delivery online for all orders, so don’t be discouraged if you feel you live in an obscure location, as we can often effectively work out a way in which you will be able to do business with in an efficiently and convenient manner.
- Zone 1 parcel delivery, additional 5 day delivery turnaround: £35 per 1-6 bottles – (Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Republic of Ireland)
- Zone 2 parcel delivery, additional 5 day delivery turnaround: £40 per 1-6 bottles – (France, Germany, Guernsey, Jersey)
- Zone 3 parcel delivery, additional 10 day delivery turnaround: £45 per 1-6 bottles – (Austria, Denmark, Finland, Italy, Portugal, San Marino, Spain, Sweden )
- Zone 4 parcel delivery, additional 10 day delivery turnaround: £60 per 1-6 bottles – (Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia)
Please note that additional costs (tax, duty etc.) may be levied by the destination Customs and Excise Services, and that it is your responsibility to pay for any additional costs applied to your order once the wine reaches the destination country.