Tamdhu Cigar Malt 70cl
While all Tamdhu matures exclusively in the finest Oloroso Sherry Casks, Tamdhu Cigar Malt uses a small selection of first fill European oak sherry casks with a character robust enough to support the rich flavour of a top quality cigar, each cask meticulously hand-selected for this purpose.
As with each leaf in a cigar, these rare casks deliver both colour and taste while owing everything to nature and nurture, the final flavour coming exclusively from oak casks and single malt spirit, with nothing else added.
Finally, Cigar Malt is bottled un-chillfiltered and at high strength, allowing a richness of texture and strength of flavour in this whisky to perfectly compliment the complexity of aroma and mouthfeel of a handmade cigar. A magnificent Speyside Single Malt for the Scotch and cigar connoisseur.
- Exclusively matured in the rarest and finest 100% First Fill European Oak Sherry Casks – natural colour
- A small selection of older single casks from our limited stocks hand-picked by Sandy McIntyre, Distillery Manager
- Specially chosen as THE Cigar Malt with the expertise and notes from Cigar aficionados
- Limited Edition release of only 800 actual cases available globally (100 cases UK)
- 53.8% and un-chill-filtered for a richness of texture and strength of flavour to perfectly compliment a handmade cigar
- Cigar Malt booklet and Tamdhu monogram engraved cigar cutter included
- Perfect for the serious Cigar Malt collector and connoisseur
- Officially launching 15th September 2021
The nose: Ginger Nut Biscuits, Sweet Sherry, Caramel Crème Brulé.
Palate: Deep Sultana and Dried Raisins, Sticky Malt Loaf with a Creamy Vanilla Smoothness
Finish: Dried Apricots, Rich Honey Coated Pecan Nuts
Free Shipping on orders over £120*