Tasca Regaleali Le Rose The large Regaleali estate NV
Our rosé, produced using Nerello Mascalese grapes planted in 1974, combines the savory notes of white wines with the fruity elegance of reds, giving it several pairing options. The name recalls the floral hints of this variety and the roses that grow at the Regaleali Estate.
- Grapes: Nerello Mascalese
- Appellation: Terre Siciliane IGT
- Yields per ha: 95 ql
- Fermentation: in stainless steel tanks
- Fermentation temperature: 14°C
- Duration of fermentation: 15 days on average
- Malolactic fermentation: partially carried out
- Ageing: 3 months in stainless steel tanks
- Alcohol content: 12,5% Vol.
- Wine analytical data:pH 3.33 – TA 5.3 g/l – RS 4.4 g/l – TE 21.9 g/l
Free Shipping on orders over £120*